Last updated September 07, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Rosafety Solutions SRL (“Our Company”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at:
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you register to use our services provided on our website at http://rosafety.com
In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
"Services," we are referring to our website, and other related services
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
A User may register to use our Services for a limited amount of time, during the trial test or as part of a contract between Our Company and his Company.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you use our Services on the Website or otherwise when you contact us.
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, job titles)
- The passwords used to register on our website are not stored in plain view and Our Company cannot directly or indirectly modify them. The User is directly responsible for the credentials used to register or to use our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for a trial of any of our services
- Use our services provided via rosafety.com
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account
- Provide our services via our website rosafety.com
We don’t share information with any other third party except as requested to comply with applicable laws
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. Such situation will be notified and agreed with you.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on our servers, however, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
Our Company will keep your personal information for the duration of the contract with your Company or, during trial tests, until the end of that period.
Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our servers.
Our Company would not send marketing emails about products and services of ours as well as those of our partner companies.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – Your personal information can be downloaded by you from our website upon login.
- The right to rectification – Your personal information can be modified by you from our website upon login. We are not going to modify any personal information provided by you during registration.
- The right to erasure – Your personal information can be permanently deleted by you from our website upon login.
- The right to restrict processing – Your personal information will not be used or shared with another third party by our Company.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at: email@example.com